1. You must not use the service:
1.1. If you are under the age of 18 (or the age of majority provided for by the law of the relevant jurisdiction) or if you are legally unable to enter into a legally binding agreement with us or you, acting as an agent or otherwise on behalf of a person who has not attained the age of 18 (or the age of majority provided for by the legislation of the relevant jurisdiction);
1.2. If you live in a country in which access to online gambling for its residents or anyone in this country is prohibited.
1.3. Collect aliases, e-mail addresses and / or other information from other clients by any means (for example, by sending spam, other types of junk e-mail or unauthorized framing, or links to the service);
1.4. To violate or improperly influence or influence the activities of other clients or the work of the service as a whole;
1.5. To promote unwanted commercial advertising, partner links and other forms of attraction, which can be removed from the service without prior notice;
1.6. In any way that, in our reasonable opinion, can be considered as an attempt: to deceive the service or another client, using the service; or collude with any other customer using the service to obtain an unfair advantage;
1.7. Scrape up our chances or break any of our intellectual property rights;
1.8. For any illegal activities.
2. You can not sell or transfer your account to third parties, or purchase an account from third parties.
3. We can immediately terminate your account after written notice if you use service for unauthorized purposes. We can also sue you in certain circumstances.
4. You can register only one Account in the service. Accounts are subject to immediate closure, if it is determined, that you have several accounts registered with us. This includes the use of representatives, relatives, partners, affiliates, related parties, related persons and / or third parties acting on your behalf.
5. To ensure your financial solvency and to confirm your identity, we can ask you to provide us with an additional personal information, such as your name and surname, or use any third-party information providers that we deem necessary. If any additional personal information is received through third-party sources, we will notify you of the data received.
6. We can close or suspend the account, if you do not comply or if we reasonably believe that you do not comply these conditions, or to ensure the integrity or fairness of the service, or if we have other reasonable grounds for doing so. We are not always able to notify you. If we close or suspend your account due to non-compliance with these Conditions, we can cancel and / or cancel the withholding of any funds on your account (including the deposit).
7. All deposits must be made from an account or payment system or credit card that is registered in your name, and any deposits, made in any other currency, will be converted using the daily exchange rate received from oanda.com, or at the prevailing exchange rate of our bank or payment system, after which your account will be deposited accordingly. Please note that some payment systems may apply additional commissions for Currency Exchange that will be deducted from the amount of your deposit.
> 8. We reserve the right to request photo ID, proof of address or additional procedures check (call for self, organize call checks, etc.) in order to verify the identity before providing any withdrawals from Your account. We also reserve the right to conduct identity checks at any time during the term of your relationship with us.
9. All withdrawals must be made on the original debit, credit card, bank account, payment method used for payment to your account. This will always be subject to additional security checks.
10. If you want to withdraw funds, but your account is unavailable, inactive, blocked or closed, please contact our department client service.